Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, my office is temporarily closed. All intensives are now being done by teleconference.
Contact me to inquire about a virtual marriage counseling intensive.
You’ll be pleased to know that my office is conveniently located just 45 minutes from Denver International Airport.
My office is located at:
357 S. McCaslin Boulevard
Louisville, CO 80027
To get there use your GPS or the map below. Either will get you almost to my office, but not quite. The reason is that my building is located off the main road and back behind several other buildings.
So print out the directions below about what to do when you arrive in the vicinity of my office and bring them with you!
Please print out these directions and bring them with you!
- Go to the intersection of S. McCaslin Boulevard and W. Cherry Street.
- Drive about 200 feet north on McCaslin Boulevard and turn left into a double driveway with trees running down the middle. As you start up the driveway you’ll notice Tibet’s Restaurant and Bar on your left.
- Proceed west on this double driveway for about 75 feet.
- Bear left at the “Y” in the parking lot.
- Drive about 150 feet to a “T” in the parking lot. My building at 357 S. McCaslin Boulevard will be right in front of you. The sign in front will read, Executive Suites.
- Park your vehicle in the parking lot and take the stairs or elevator to the second floor, where you will enter the waiting area.
- Look on the receptionists’ counter and you’ll find two clipboards with your first names on them. On the clipboards will be the intake forms and the two short inventories that you’ll need to complete before we meet.